24 October, 2019

New Season Preview - An introduction to Theoretical Archaeology of Timber Structures.

As a result of having go under the knife tomorrow, I have not been able to finish Part 1 of my New Video Series.  
 An introduction to Theoretical Archaeology of Timber Structures.
So here is a preview; the delay was in no way related to the time taken to make the Intro & Outro Sequence.
[Parkinson's Law [of Delay]. 'Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion.' Cyril Northcote Parkinson 1957].
Thanks to family and friends for all the support.











Coming Soon . . . . 



1 comments:

Geoff Carter said...

@Indus Design Works
I suspect Sir/ Madam You are a lying mountebank and this statement claiming readership is mendacious and perfidious.
Furthermore, Sir / Madam I would not personally trust Indus Design Burks to design a toilet block for my local badger set.
#GFY